1. Thou Shalt Not Assume Background Knowledge of Characters
2. Thou Shalt Not God Mode or Power Play
3. Thou Shalt Communicate With Thine Partners
4. Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder (Of Partner’s Characters Unless Discussed)
5. Thou Shalt Not Send Anonymous Hate
Simple rules to live by in the roleplaying world. If you have more then feel free to add. This is essentially a public service announcement of some simple roleplaying rules to ensure everyone has a good time. I understand that this is really just playing, but that doesn’t mean you can be a dick or you can go without playing well.